The buyer’s agent is on the Buyer’s side of the transaction.
Here the real estate agent represents YOU (the Buyer), is an agent for YOU and has a duty to represent your best interests.
Duties of the agent for the buyer include:
- Negotiating the best price and terms for their buyer.
- Offering the property without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, national origin, handicap or familial status.
- Fully disclosing to the buyer any facts that might affect or influence the Buyer’s decision.
- Treating all parties to a transaction honestly
What a buyers agent does for you:
- Represents your interests, not the sellers.
- Researches available properties both listed & For Sale by Owner.
- Arranges showings and open houses on your schedule. (Open houses may create an auction effect on the selling price)
- Analyzes the market so you know a fair price for homes you are interested in.
- Prepares all documents for you, and gets them to all the professionals involved.
- Coordinates with all parties so you don’t have to handle numerous phone calls.
- Advises you on financing options best suited for your needs.
- Has several expert contacts available for all your inspections.
- Provides advice, expertise and assistance throughout your home hunting experience.
- Assists you in arranging a short term rental if necessary.
- Buyer’s agents are paid by the seller at no cost to you!!
When can Spring City Realty start representing you?