Selling a home is a very involved & time-consuming process.
You need to prepare your home for sale, market your home, answer phone calls, make appointments, prepare documents, meet with attorneys and bankers, arrange for moving, and at the same time look for a new home!
What our Agents can do for you:
- We have over 20 years of Real Estate experience.
- All of our listings have sold faster than average marketing times.
- We left larger offices to give our clients more personal service.
- As a small office our agents work together and are more responsive to your needs.
- Provide advice, expertise and assistance throughout your home selling experience.
- Recommend several expert contacts available for all your professional needs.
- Assist you with information regarding preparing your home.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for your house.
- Arranges showings and open houses conveniently on your schedule. (Open houses may create an auction effect on the selling price)
- Arrange and be present at showings for your piece of mind.
- Assist buyers with financing options. (We pre-qualify all buyers.)
- Liaison between buyers, attorneys and other agents.
- Coordinates with all parties so you don’t have to handle numerous phone calls.
- Prepares all documents for you, and gets them to all the professionals involved.
- Screen people going to your house for safety reasons.
Why our agents can get you more money for your home:
- We have access (through the MLS), to over 2,000 agents with local buyers.
- Buyers respect your selling price when an agent is involved and won’t try to present a lowball offer.
- Represents your interests, not the buyers. (Buyer’s agents only represent the buyer)
- Researches available properties and complete a “Competitive Market Analysis” to help you determine the best price for your home.
95+% of all “For sale by Owner” homes are listed with Realtors within 60 days.
When can Spring City Realty start representing you?